A newly renovated charming studio with a panoramic view and greatest public transport connections below the Buda Castle
- newly renovated 41 sqm / 441,32 sqft charming studio
- 1st floor apartment with a beautiful panoramic view of Maria Square and a spacious, alluring bathroom
- greatest public transport connections
- excellent investment opportunity, also suitable for offices
- main shopping centre, recreational park just a few minutes' walk away
- staircase to the historic Buda Castle just a few meters from the building
- modern building-central gas heat
A newly renovated, charming studio with a panoramic view of Maria Square awaits its new owner.
The jewel of the apartment is the spacious, beautiful bathroom.
Take a look at the pictures and then see it for yourself - you'll love it!
Perfectly quiet relaxation is ensured by 3-layer window glass.
For those looking to play sports, the good news is that just a few minutes ’walk away is one of the city’s most secluded recreational parks, the Europe Park. Mammut Shopping Center is within 5 minutes ’walk away. There are many galleries, museums, community spaces, and cultural institutions within the walls of the 750-year-old Buda Castle - the romantic staircase leading to the Castle is located a few meters from the building.
Greatest public transport connections:
- Batthyány tér (metro line 2, Budapest-Szentendre suburban train) 2 minutes walk,
- Széna tér (tram 4-6) 5 minutes walk.
The property is an excellent investment opportunity, it is also suitable for offices and surgeries.
I am available for credit and home furnishing advice.
I look forward to your call!
For more information: